Monday, March 24, 2008

A "Good Friday"

horton hears a who

Our Weekend started on Friday. Eric had Good Friday off. So that morning I took Emry and Summer to see Horton Hears a Who while Eric stayed home to watch Tatum. Emry really liked it, Summer was more concerned about her treats and drink. Then we came home for my much anticipated time of the day... Nap time!


Once the kids woke up it was time for coloring the eggs with their cousins. It's always a huge mess, but they sure love it.





Then from there it was off to the Easter Pageant. (But first we must stop at In N Out for some dinner to take along.) I'm still not sure why I thought I'd be able to enjoy it since we brought out kids. They messed around through almost all of it until the very end. Emry was so excited to see "Jesus Flying" It was 10pm by the time we got home, so of course we all crashed.

No comments: