Saturday, March 1, 2008

Latest Endeavor



It's about time! Summer is 2 1/2 and we've finally started potty training. I had Emry done a month after she turned 2. It's not that Summer didn't show signs of being ready, I think I just wasn't ready to go through what it takes for the week or so. Anyway, she's doing pretty Good. She tells me she has to go ALL the time. So I'm pretty familiar with the bathroom right now. You would think with as much as she sits on the toilet she wouldn't have any accidents. But of course, she does. I was at Target the other day and we had to walk back to the front of the store to take her to the bathroom 4 times in the hour we were there. (she only went one of the four times). If I stayed home more it would speed up the process. I'm so proud of her for doing as well as she has though. "Good Job Summy bunny!" Hopefully next week will be a slow week and we can get her totally done. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE videos of her peeing and see her toddlercunt