Friday, November 7, 2008

For all you Twilightaholics.....

'' I do not feel alone with the manuscript. And I cannot write when I don't feel alone. So my goal is to go for, like, I don't know, two years without ever hearing the words Midnight Sun. And once I'm pretty sure that every one's forgotten about it, I think I'll be able to get to the place where I'm alone with it again. Then I'll be able to sneak in and work on it again. "

This is a direct quote from Stephenie Meyer. She was recently interviewed by Entertainment Weekly. You can read the interview in it's entirety HERE. So for all of you who read Midnight Sun on line and are dying for more, I guess there's hope. I haven't read it. I figured "what's the use of reading half a book?" I'd just be frustrated when it stopped.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am so excited, I read what was available but I have been bummed because it's not finished and I thought it never would be so I am glad she changed her mind.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is awesome!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is awesome!!

Pam said...

The spark of hope that is all I needed. Thanks for sharing.

Valerie said...

Thanks a lot for the link-a-doo... I only wasted THREE hours following link after link after link... Then reread the rough draft again for the rest of the day and into the night. Stephanie Myer-- if you visit Bre's blog and read this-- I will preorder and pay you double if you will finish it!! :)

Lorie said...

Uh! Two years! And you should read it. The plot is the same as Twilight, so you KNOW what happens, it is just Edwards POV and it is amazing!